10/22/19

In todays class we went over the blog post that was yesterday's classwork and last nights homework.  We also had a discussion about several things in between.  We talked about how Luxembourg is one of the most wealthiest countries in the world.  It's ranked fifth out of all countries in GDP per capita (ppp).  Luxembourg is not in any debt, whatsoever.  In fact, they have a surplus of money to spend!  They're neighboring countries and Germany, Belgium, and France.  We talked about how America has a wider range of ethnicities living here than most other countries do.  I also learned that about 98% of Mexicans are Roman Catholics and only about 20% of Americans are Roman Catholics.  We have a quiz coming up on Friday and I'm not as confident as I was for the last one.  I think I'll do okay on it but I definitely need to start studying now to be ready for it.

Comments