10/7/19

Yesterday's class was my first class in Honors Human Geography.  I thought I would have no idea what was going on but it was pretty much all of the same things from Mr. Fendryk's class.  We reviewed for the test today by going over a powerpoint and talking about it.  One of the differences from Mr. Fendryk's class is that we didn't have to write a blog post everyday, only when he assigned them, so I didn't know we had to do one and I'm doing it a day late.  I also didn't know they had to be 150 words because in Mr. Fendryk's class, the blog posts only had to be about four to five sentences long.  I like the classroom, especially the string lights on the ceiling because it makes the room feel homey.  I also like how the actual lights aren't on because it's not so bright and doesn't hurt my eyes.  Another thing I like about the classroom is that it's a little further out of the main hallway where the rest of the classrooms are so it's quieter.

Comments