10/9/19-pop

Yesterday in beginning of class someone had make up the test so we had about twenty minutes to do whatever.  I caught up on some homework I had.  Then when the kid finished, we looked at a powerpoint about population and settlement.  I learned that there is over 7.6 billion people on earth right now, and that number is constantly increasing.  There's approximately 200,000 being born each day, and 2.5 every second.  In America there's a person born every 8 second and there's also one death every 11 seconds.  America is the third most populated country in the world with about 330,000,000 people.  The most populated country is China, they have about 1,400,000,000 people.  The rate of birth per year has massively increased since 1804.  I forgot to do the blog post again last night because we don't have class today so I thought I had an extra day. Oops.

Comments