11/18/19-test day

Today in class we took a test on population, population pyramids and migration.   I remembered to look over all my notes last night and this morning Mr. Schick gave us time in class to study some more.  So I watched the video on population pyramids which I'm really glad I did.  Right before we took the test Mr. Schick told us we would need to identify specific countries which I am not good at doing so I tried to learn those quickly.  There we a couple questions on the test having to do with specific countries and continents that I don't think I got right.  I don't think it was too hard of a test I'm just not good at knowing a specific countries population growth and that type of stuff.  The test was 40 questions.  I think I got probably like a 34 out of 40.  I am sure I didn't get higher than that, I'm thinking I got a B which I would be ok with.

Comments