11/25/19-world religions quiz

In todays human geography class we took our world religions quiz.  The five religions that were on the quiz were Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and Judaism.  The quiz was pretty easy, only a couple stumped me, but I think I did pretty good on it though.  I have a B in human geography right now so I'm hoping the quiz brings me up to hopefully an A, if not at least closer to one.  I don't know when the mid- quarter grades come out but I'm really hoping by then to have all As.  I feel like if I can get straight As by mid- quarters than keeping those As until the end of the quarter will be easier.  It'd be much easier to do that than it would be to have a B or C at mid- quarters and try super hard to bump that to an A by the end of the quarter.  The only Bs I have at the moment are in human geography and intro to Bible.  I have an 87% in both classes though so they're pretty high Bs.

Comments