1/17/20

Todays class was the last class of the semester.  I really liked this class a lot especially all the kids in it.  I have Mr. Fendryk next semester and I like him too but I'm going to miss Mr. Schick and his room because I like his jokes.  His room is also my favorite room in the school because it's on the bottom floor which is for some reason my favorite floor.  I also like the fact that it's not in the main hallway, it's kind of tucked away to the side.  I like the lights on the ceiling and I think my favorite part of his room is the tree right next to the window where I sit.  Right before this mod started, during advisory all the freshman went to the auditorium for a talk about school shootings.  We watched a video on how to stay safe and also talked about what semester two will be like.

Comments