11/4/19-mr schick wasn't here

1.     The first fact I found impactful was that 83% of the world has electricity.  This is surprising to me because I forget that there are places on Earth still that either haven't been inhabited or are very rural. I predict in the future that in the near future we will have 100% electricity all over the Earth.
        The second fact I found impactful is that only 78.2% of America speaks English.  I think it's crazy how in one country there can be several different spoken languages.  I think since America is such a diverse country and immigrants are still coming in, that the percentage of people that speak English in America is going to decrease over the years.
        The third fact I found interesting and impactful is that only 43% of the world has access to the internet.  I find this so interesting because our civilization and our environment is based around the internet.  It's almost like those countries are behind us in the times.
        Another fact that surprises me is that the rate of deaths per second in the world is 108.  It is insane and sad that 108 people are dying every second.  I think that that number is going to decrease too as the undeveloped countries become more industrialized and get better healthcare.
        The last fact I found intriguing is that in Greenland their population is less than 1 person per square mile.  I know that Greenland is pretty small but that's crazy!  I predict that their population will grow too in the next couple years.
2.    
1. China- The population will rapidly increase.
2. India- The population will rapidly increase.
3. United States- The population will increase.
4. Nigeria- The population will rapidly increase.
5. Japan- The population will decrease.

Comments