11/7/19 groups

In today's class we split into groups to start a new project.  The project is to create a slide show on two countries; a developing country and a post-industrialized country.  I was nervous because the captains that Mr. Schick picked out of the class were the ones who picked the student in their groups. I didn't know who was gonna pick me but I'm happy with my group, I like them all.  In my group is Sierra, Chloe, Kenzie and Madison.  We chose Cuba for our developing country and Russia for our post-industrialized country.  The project is for us to find a problem within the country and try to find a way we can fix it.  At first, the only problem we could find with Cuba is that they're in debt and we didn't really know how to fix that.  The only solution we could think of was to raise their taxes but they're taxes are already very high so we couldn't do that.  Then Mr. Schick showed us that they buy their oil from Venezuela and Venezuela is having a tough time with distributing so we could suggest that they buy oil from someone else.  We haven't looked at Russia yet.

Comments