11/1/19-video review and quiz

In today's class we rewatched the video, Hans Rosling: 200 years in 4 minutes, and reviewed everything for the quiz on it.  We then watched the video again and did stop-go for the things we want to go over another time or answer any questions we had.  The quiz was only ten questions and it was so much easier than I was expecting it to be.  I got a 9 out of 10 on the quiz and I was so angry because the only question I got wrong,  I actually had the right answer but second guessed myself and changed it.  The rest of the quiz was super easy and I had no problems with.  I was a little hesitant about some but I tried to just go with my gut answer.  I was hoping that the quiz would go into the first quarter to bump my grade up a little more but maybe it'll jumpstart my grade for the second quarter.

Comments