11/19/19-test review

Today in class we went over the test we took yesterday.  I thought I was only going to get about four wrong but I got eight wrong.  I got an 80 percent which is still a B so I am ok with that.  I was hoping for a higher B like an 85 percent but I am just glad I did not get a C.  All the ones I got wrong were the questions that I wasn't sure about.  Most of the questions that I got wrong were the ones about the countries and continents.  I did also get a couple that I was unsure about my answer correct and I was very pleasantly surprised.  Mr. Schick told us that he gave the honors classes six extra questions than the regular classes which I didn't know.  One of my friends in the regular class tried to rub in my face that he got a better grade than me.  Now I'm gonna go tell him we had six extra questions so that's not true!!!

Comments