11/6/19- why am I talking?

In todays class we went over some questions that would be on the semester one exam.  They were only the questions we have learned so far.  We went over a total of 37 questions on the exam and Mr. Schick said that there will be about over a hundred questions.  He said after we learn the rest of the units we'll over more of the exam questions.  I am very nervous for exams because there's so many units and classes to study for and remember everything.  I hope that the exams in all my classes are on things that I understand really well and know well.  I think I'll do okay on the exams but I don't know.  I definitely will have to study A LOT.  I hope I didn't accidentally throw something away already that I'll need to study.  Maybe I can get a tutor before it.  I'm still nervous.

Comments