1/16/20

In class today we watched Jeopardy.  Before class I had a health exam that I was very worried about but it went a lot better than I thought it was going to go.  I was going to bring in cans for extra credit but I completely forgot to until we were on our way to school so it was too late.  There is also an opportunity to get extra credit for the test after school if I went to the anxiety talk but I can't because I have practice after school.  This morning my mom made me eggs.  I was almost late because I forgot to make my lunch until right before we left my house.  I have never watched Jeopardy before but I really like it, it's entertaining and I could definitely learn a lot just from watching this show.  I don't watch a lot of shows that much anymore.  I can never find one that I like enough to get into.  I'm very picky with shows, if I don't like it within the first episode than that's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/17/20