11/26/19-waiting for nick

I did horrible on the quiz yesterday.  I did so much worse than I thought I did, I got a 36 out of 50 and I thought I would get like a 40 out of 50.  My grade came out to a 73%, I don't think I've done that bad on a quiz in a long time.  I also studied a lot for it.  I even rewrote out my notes.  Oh well.  We're waiting for Nick to take the quiz because he was absent yesterday and then when he's done we're going to check it.  I went to the bathroom before class started and I saw Kenzie in there so we walked down to class together and she told me about how she was upset because she got a bad grade on her math test and the human geo quiz.  It made me feel a little better though since I got a bad grade on it too.  Mr. Schick yelled at Christo and after lunch I fell up the stairs and landed on my head and my head ache still hasn't gone away.  H A P P Y   T H A N K S G I V I N G !

Comments